Thursday, April 29, 2010

wanting to Hire or rent a camera?

For every big event in our lives such as weddings, birthday's or anniversaries, it is has become a need to have something to remember those special occasions. That something comes in the form of camera's which come in an array of sized and features. That is exactly what happened to me during one if the events that I attended, and was asked to take a shot of. But I have two big problems, one, I don't have a decent camera, and since these events don't come often I didn't had the need to buy one, until now, second, I don't have the budget, specially in our time when money seems hard to come by.

I thought of a way and its camera hire and luckily, I found a website that answers both my questions. Its http://www.camerent.co.uk/ a camera for hire website and I even saw the camera that's fit for the job. The sony camera hire which I choose is the Sony HVR-Z1E high definition camcorder, Not only did I look like a professional camera guy, I also had very good shots for my event.The Sony Z1 Camera Hire which I got not only saved me a lot of money but also provided the immediate need for a device to keep our lovely memories forever.

No comments: